Your organization can help make wishes come true by participating in the Adopt-A-Wish program. The program offers a deep connection to your giving by partnering your philanthropic investment with a specific child’s heartfelt wish. Anyone can adopt a wish! Individuals, families, businesses, service and civic clubs, and schools can contribute to and benefit from the Adopt-A-Wish program.
Thanks to generous corporate and individual sponsors, Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana will grant the wishes of hundreds of children battling life-threatening medical conditions across our chapter this year. However, there are more than 1,300 additional Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana children awaiting their wish experience.
How Your Company Can Make a Difference
Dedicate a full wish: Your gift of $10,000 or more can grant unforgettable wish experiences like having a backyard hockey rink or throwing an amazing Sweet 16 party.
Contributions of any size can help grant wishes! If you are unable to participate in the Adopt-A-Wish program, we ask you to consider a gift of any size. Your contribution is combined with others to make a child’s wish come true.
Please contact us at 877-206-9474 with questions or to be a part of this life-changing experience.
- Experience the joy of knowing you have made an impact in the lives of local kids and their families.
- Be recognized in the community as a socially responsible organization.
- Participate in co-branding and PR opportunities.
- Receive a Wish Report with special details about the wish you made possible.
- Receive all the benefits provided to members of your donor level.
- Receive a personal thank you from a Make-A-Wish representative.
- Help fulfill their desire to give back to their community.
- Offer an easy way to give.
- Create opportunities for team-building.
- Be a part of the “fun” in fundraising!