Perhaps you've already included Make-A-Wish®
in your estate plan or you're considering doing so. By simply designating Make-A-Wish as a beneficiary of your estate, you will be leaving a legacy that provides hope, strength and joy to local children when they need it most.
Typical bequest language is:
I give the sum of $___ or ___% to Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana, 2545 Farmers Drive, Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43235 (Tax ID: 34-1471131) to be used or disposed of as the Board of Directors deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
It is projected that more than 25,000 children will be diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition each year. Our goal is enrich the lives of these children by making their most heartfelt wishes come true. We need your help to guarantee that the necessary resources will be available well into the future. Your commitment to honor Make-A-Wish as a beneficiary in your estate planning helps to assure that no child's wish will go unfulfilled.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The Legacy of Wishes Society recognizes the generosity of people who designate Make-A-Wish in their estate plans. As a member, you are entitled to the following:
- Acknowledgement of your gift on the Virtual Donor Wall (with your permission).
- A subscription to Make-A-Wish® America’s quarterly planned giving e-newsletter, Legacy of Wishes, which provides useful information about deferred giving programs, ideas and benefits.
- Regular updates about Make-A-Wish through Wishnews®, our quarterly e-newsletter, and Wishmaker®, our national periodic print publication.
- Special recognition in Make-A-Wish® America’s Annual Report.
- Special invitations to select events.
Please call Keri Haibach, Senior Director of Developement, at (216) 367-5654, or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the many ways you can make a planned gift and join the society. Your commitment will provide a lifetime of joy to the children we serve.