Ninety-five percent of community volunteers reported an increased sense of compassion and 84 percent felt an increased faith in humanity. *
- Volunteers feel an increased sense of compassion and desire to help others in their community.
- They feel a renewed faith in humanity.
- They trust others more and feel more optimistic about the future.
- They feel a greater long-term commitment to philanthropy.
* “Wish Impact Study Results – Second Phase: Jan. – Aug. 2011” (consolidated results), Nov. 2, 2011.