Your organization can help make wishes come true by participating in the Adopt-A-Wish program. The program offers a deep connection to your giving by partnering your philanthropic investment with a specific child’s heartfelt wish. Anyone can adopt a wish! Individuals, families, businesses, service and civic clubs, and schools can contribute to and benefit from the Adopt-A-Wish program.
Thanks to generous corporate and individual sponsors, Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana will grant the wishes of hundreds of children battling critical illnesses across our chapter this year. However, there are more nearly 2,000 additional Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana children awaiting their wish experience.
How Your Company Can Make a Difference
Dedicate a full wish: Your gift of $10,000 or more can create life-changing wish experiences like having a backyard hockey rink or throwing an amazing Sweet 16 party.
Contributions of any size can help grant wishes! If you are unable to participate in the Adopt-A-Wish program, we ask you to consider a gift of any size. Even a small contribution can transform a child's life who is battling a critical illness. Please contact us at 877-206-9474 with questions or to be a part of this life-changing experience.
- Experience the joy of knowing you have made an impact in the lives of local kids and their families.
- Be recognized in the community as a socially responsible organization.
- Participate in co-branding and PR opportunities.
- Receive a Wish Report with special details about the wish you made possible.
- Receive all the benefits provided to members of your donor level.
- Receive a personal thank you from a Make-A-Wish representative.
- Help fulfill their desire to give back to their community.
- Offer an easy way to give.
- Create opportunities for team-building.
- Be a part of the “fun” in fundraising!